Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Hi Mom



This is one of my Mom's favorite flowers.when we came to look at the house it was in full bloom
Like this
As if Mom was saying hey there

Isnt it gorgeous?
Its in the middle of another plant but i dont dare move it
My luck i would kill it


Has anyone else made a birch tree quilt? I didnt use a pattern i did from memory seeing them online
But
I dont remember if any of the birches are supposed to line  up 
At least a little?
Mine are kinda all over the place 


And Julie i came across this pattern again
I may need a slow down hand project


Yeah. I was going real scrappy from slabs and cutoffs and stuff
Old make do kinda look


Heres a flower arrangement for you all
Wish i had pumpkins i would make you each one
I love doing these. So fun

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow is that your lily this year? It is really going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Stargazer lily--so gorgeous!!

    I love that scrappy tulip block, too..(you're enabling me right back, aren't you? hahaha)

    Vacuumed the whole house this morning...oh my aching back!!

    Tom is out looking for a new dishwasher--ours died two days ago--they are hard to find--not much available...

    Stay cool and get those tulips going...they are a nice applique hand project...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lily is so pretty! I can see why it was your mom's favorite. I love the scrappy tulip. Hand projects are great to have, especially when it' so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lily is gorgeous! I wouldn't move it either. I can't recall seeing a birch tree block/quilt, but it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete