Friday, July 31, 2020

Baby things progress



Remember my idea of bibs a month?
Can you guess what month this is?
Ha ha. Dec



I love Oct. I only had pieces that I put together.


And the back. 
Because they have velcro they are reversible too


The 4th of July


Just a beary cute one
Maybe June with the daisies?


Valentines or Feb


Luck o the Irish. Mar


Another cute floral....may flowers?

I need to find snowflakes for Jan
Apr I was thinking bunnies or Easter?
Aug is another hard one
Sept maybe apples or school scene
Nov turkey

I have them almost done.
This morning i sewed up 4 totally with velcro and all

Once cut and pinned the assembly line style sewing works great.
I sew, trim to eighth inch seam,  turn, topstitch and put velcro

Easy peasy
And sooooo cute

I really like Oct so may need to make more pieced ones.
A mini dresdan turkey tail ...... applique snowflake on blue..... gotta comb  the stash again

3 comments:

  1. OH BABY--what cute bibs;))) these are absolutely adorable, Dawn..good job ~ ~ ~ waving my umbrella in these tropical rains...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are on a roll! Such adorable bibs. There are going to be some happy babies (and moms) on your gift list.

    ReplyDelete