Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June is almost done






June is gone 
I started making this runner for the giftbox


I tried pizza on the grill from dough.Yummy



Spiffed up the place


Babied these 


Made some pouches


Another pouch


Put this top together now mulling the next step


Another fun pouch


And another


Baby quilt top
To border or not to border?


Pouches are us?


Love this tote so cute and fun


Cleaned up more scraps


Made pocket prayer quilts


Another pouch from the scrappile


Just for fun stitching


Corona runner


Pat sloan's traffic jam quilt


Added to chandelier


Love this runner made with friends


 

Pouches again


Another fun pouch



Picked from the garden

Onto July

It was a busy month making pouches
Cleaning up
And taking care of the garden

What did you accomplish?

4 comments:

  1. WOW you made a lot of lovely items!! You are the "pouch queen" this month for sure...;)))all so cute...
    Hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did finish a quilt, binding, hanging pocket, a knit washcloth, and lots of garden work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished A LOT in June. With July being a day longer, who knows what you will do :) I mostly cross stiched and a little sewing. I have Friday off work so I plan to sew all day and then update the blog...shocking, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much you have accomplished! Love your pouches! You inspire me but I also feel like a slacker!

    ReplyDelete