Saturday, July 4, 2020

Babies all over



There are babies all over in our family and friends families

A cousins daughter having a boy anyday

Another cousins daughter a girl anyday

My grandson is having a girl this Fall

A secret pregnancy that I cant reveal but am soooo excited about......( no Dunkin is not gonna be a Dad lol)

So baby things and burp cloths etc are in the works

When i saw this piece of flannel i had, i immediately thought of my fox pattern from Elizabeth Hartmans quilt

I envision fox bibs matched with these cute burp cloths
Maybe a knitted washcloth to match colorwise 

I better get cracking

The boss says his sons expecting in Jan

Corona babies?????



2 comments:

  1. Isn't that just wonderful? I miss having babies to cuddle...the flannel will be on its way this week...
    ~ ~ ~ Happy 4th of July~ ~ ~ Julierose

    ReplyDelete