Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Presents in July



I ordered this book that i have wanted
For forever
Lori Holt
Love her patterns in both 6 inch and 12
And i can use some for my farmgirl quilt

I mean look at this
How cute to make for a girl



Or a beautiful nativity for Christmas 
The real reason for the season


Arent boys made of snails and puppy dogtails?




But the one that blew me away
The station  wagon quilt

Who in my generation didnt grow up
Riding in a station wagon in the very back
While Dad drove

We had 5 kids so we got to lie down 
Back there and watch the treetops go by
If you were lucky enough to get the window seat lol

I am overjoyed
Only one problem

I want to make EVERYTHING in this book!!!!
Connecting threads had it on sale
I had to get it
Have you bought yourself any early Christmas gifts?
Speaking of which hubs birthday is tomorrow. YIKES
I didnt prepare yet. Bad bad
You think he will like a puppy? ROFLOL

4 comments:

  1. Its so hard to buy the guy that has everything something for his birthday. After all he has you, you are an awesome gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--you are his bestest gift for sure;)))
    We mostly do special meals for birthdays..a few gifts, but no usually....("another year older and deeper in debt...I owe my soul to the company store") Remember that one?

    Happy Birthday Rich and many more...

    Hugs from afar, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby. I'm sure you will come up with something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lori Holt! What a great book! I agree, you're the best gift for your husband!

    ReplyDelete