Saturday, July 11, 2020

Quilty friends are the best



I went to the mailbox and a package was in there

Addressed to me

Yep ME....not hubs.....not Dunkin
ME




It was from my buddy and yours Julierose 
Look at all these goodies

She sent me flannel for my baby things

And selvages


And kitties!
Be still my heart
She is such a sweetie







Look at all this goodness

And a laugh at the name on the selvage

My brother makes moonshine for himself so I may need to use this in a project for him


Thank you thank you thank you  Julierose 

I know in these times it is harder to mail things and I appreciate it soooo much.

Theres finding a container to use, packing it up, oops wheres that roll of tape?, donning a mask,  going somewhere to send it off, paying an arm and a leg and your first born,  and hoping it arrives at your destination in one piece. I am tuckered out just thinking about it. And the worry of course of covid.


It arrived and I will be showing what I made hopefully soon.
Dont cha just LOVE new toys to play with?????

Thank you SOOOO much Julie
More than you will ever know.

Mwwaaaaaahhhhh
Hugs and kisses from afar



4 comments:

  1. Happy you like it;)) Enjoy...I knew you'd like that "Moonshine" selvage...and the kitty fabric for Dunkin...Hugs from afar Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilty friends are the best! Julierose is so nice! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for squishy packages. Great point about what a lot of work to get to the post office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet package from Julierose. The moonshine selvage is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete