Thursday, July 2, 2020

Day 2 gift ideas



Day 2 is runners
This gives  us our quilting fix 
is faster to finish
And very useful as a gift
I am working on this one which was a kit


But you can make your own
Make some blocks 


Get help from friends......


Try something new.......


Follow the others on the internet....I love love the pineapple and it  was just 2 blocks and center and borders. 

Heck you could use up some Ufo blocks



I love this one too.

Make a runner or two
They make great gifts to have on hand

Forgot to get something for the neighbor,?
Pull the runner out of your gift box

Dont know what to give to mother in law?
A runner with cookies made by the kiddos 
Who wouldnt love that gift?

Hope these ideas are helping you get ready for the holidays

3 comments:

  1. I love runners--I have lots of "leftovers" in my drawer that i hope to use up ...maybe this is the Summer of the runners...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need runners and toppers on several pieces in my house. These are good ideas.

    ReplyDelete