Thursday, July 16, 2020

Life in general


Thinking of my buddy today
If you have a minute you can spare , please say a prayer for her 



Hubs birthday is today
And plant manager is celebrating 25 years of marriage

Think I can wrap up some zuchinni for Rich?
Lol
After all taking care of it is keeping me busy for sure
Maybe make a zuchinni bread
His favorite instead of a birthday cake

Still plugging away at baby things

Just call me burp cloth central at the moment 

Lol
Burp cloth central can I take your order?
I have woodland animals and florals and polka dots so far 
Gotta finish up the quilts and other things to make my gift bundles

Thinking a nice diaper bag stuffed with quilt, burp cloths, wipes in wipe holder, bibs
Maybe a pkg diapers and outfit change would be nice

Will see what I can come up with
I also have in process a carrier cover in this pigpen of a sewing room
It covers the car carrier to shade baby from the sun and also germy people

Birthdays and babies and all kinds of life events happening

And August is almost here.
For our family that is the start of the crazy season
Birthdays every week just about all the way through Dec and that includes throwing in
Thanksgiving and Christmas plus two of the nieces have fall wedding anniversaries

Yeah
I am doomed 
Does zuchinni make an all purpose gift?
Or no
LOL



4 comments:

  1. I just finished a book that a town's go to presents were zucchini bread, cake, and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zucchini bread--much better than cake for me, too.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!!! ;)))
    BAck to my finishing business today...looking for a backing for O Holy Night--some kind of holiday fabric...hugs from afar--Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Zucchini bread sounds wonderful to me :) You always have great gift ideas...I should send you my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your husband! Sounds like you're going to be busy the whole month of August!

    ReplyDelete