Friday, February 7, 2020

Turn to page 24 please......




Remember this?
Yeah My newest oldest squirrel of the week


Turn to page 24 of one of your quilt books

Cmon I KNOW you have books on the shelf that need dusting off and need some attention and love 

Pick one, any one and turn to page 24
Arbitrarily picked because I am 24
Uh huh......i live in house 24
Lol


Here is mine. I was tempted to pull another book but that isnt fair now is it 

This one has partial seams........ugh
But ANOTHER reason to trudge on and PRACTICE

To hone my skills


So I pulled scraps
And cut out my blades
Now just gotta cut my background and sew

Do you think my background is ok or should i pull a more solid one?

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know I love print on print..so I 'd like it; but a neutral solid or grunge would be good too..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete