Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Take your book from yesterday




Turn to page 24
Or if there is a 24 inch block in there
Or a block with 24 in the name

Or page 2
Or page 4

See? I am flexible



On my page 24 is this block called turnstile


You have until next Wed to make that block
And post your book and block on your blog.


A fun little diversion
If you are doing rsc make it with oranges

If it happens to be a block for a ufo on your list.....move that along

If it is just one block make a pillow 
Or potholder
Or placemat 
Or bag out of it.

Then pat yourself on the back.....put your project in your giftbox for later in the year.


There.....doesnt that feel good???

A finish
And in early February.

Good job!


3 comments:

  1. Great prompt for this--hmmm, now you've got me hooked...;))) by next Wed huh? hmmmm
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'm not using a book right now. I'm in the middle of making more blocks for my 2 projects. I'll just keep on making them! Too close to the end to stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about I sew 24 blocks together for a charity quilt to move the dresden pillow form quilt along?

    ReplyDelete