Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Packages and surprises


This little surprise came in the mail
Hmmm what can it be?


Have you seen anything cuter? I didnt think so. JULIEROSE  of www.julierosequilts.blogspot.com
Sent this guy to watch my pins
Because of my bad eye and all
She is soooo thoughtful


And lookie. Some LIGHTS!
Oops sorry that wasnt an earthquake
Just me jumping up and down in delight
Now i can cut parts for my chandelier quilt and move it further along 

THANKS JULIE!!!!


Janie of crazy victoriana started the SAL challenge. Click the link and see what was on her page 24 and the book she chose.






This was ordered thru thriftbooks a new to me site
Hmmmm.  Quick delivery and good price. I like them.....


I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE OPENED THE BOOK


OH MY I LOVE THIS
TREES
IN
A
CIRCLE 
SO CUTE AND I HAVE A HUGE GREEN STASH



I love this too!
Never saw a pipe pattern before


I mean how cute is this for St Pats Day
Really?
i need to lock myself in a glass room
With no way to order more

There is more white fabric on its way to me too.....from Jenny
She also knew I was low on lights lol



And this one i love too.
Better put this book away for now.......

Oh my... i am in big trouble

So many quilts. So little time

5 comments:

  1. So were the trees on page 24 or was it the pipes? Are you doing those next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little circled trees block--really cute...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice surprise in the mail! I love your SAL challenge. It's very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you started the SAL 24!
    Oh well, who ever did, I like the idea and will keep it up
    Casual is the word.
    The pincushion Julierose sent you is cute!

    ReplyDelete