Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Blockheads


Julierose inspired me.
Last week she did a block but sewed the top row on the bottom and the bottom row on the top by accident 

I want to sew THIS block Aunt Dinah on purpose that way

Just to see what a difference it makes

So if you are so inclined.......pick a block and do the same 

Make the lights dark and darks light
Or
Sew the rows in different order
Or
Turn the outside in....the inside out

You choose.....
Just play and expand your skills......

You with us?



3 comments:

  1. Aunt Dinah will be challenging with all those seam crossings...{gasp} but I will jump in and give 'er a try...let's hope I can sew it to begin with, never mind the exchanging thang!!hahaha
    Hugs, Julierose
    "...someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, someone's in the kintchen I know ho ho ho..." hope that someone helps me out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do! I wish I had the time to try this. I may join later on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be doing that after laying all the rows out on the dresden charity. I think my quilt math may have been off a teeny tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete