Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Playing in traffic


I finished the binding on some of these
Remember I played in Jan with my scrap bin?
4 mugrugs done.......5 to go


And I played with these
Why? Just like climbing the mountain
Because it was there.......
Jenny sent me the template.....
I have scraps.....rsc talked about light green in jan and orange in Feb
Not even sure if these will just be coasters
Or appliqued to a project
They were just a playday so far


And who remembers babysitters or moms 
Who when aggravated told you to go play in traffic.....
Lol
Of course we didnt go play in traffic....
And didnt get all our undies in  a knot
We learned that we hit our limit with them and better back off

Well Pat Sloan had us playing with traffic jam
And NO I DIDNT PLAN ON PARTICIPATING


but when I cleaned I found a ton of 4 patches from a day of play before......
So just need 5 per block and 4. 4.5inch corners......hmmmm
Someone I know is expecting a baby boy soon so I thought a navy background may work




I took all the pink ones out and sewed up a few more

Thinking a 3 x 4 layout or 12 blocks may do it
I think she uses sash and cornerstones too so it will be about 36 to 40 wide by 48 to 52 long

Are you playing in traffic???

3 comments:

  1. Oooh i was just reading about PS's Traffic Jam--I LOVE that quilt [I see a squirrel in my future]')))
    I enjoy her Chat videos a lot--good info...that background will be great hugs, Julierose P.S. Lots of lovely pieces you've made;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects! It's amazing what we can make just using our scraps!

    ReplyDelete