Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Inspiration and special message


Cleaning and inspiration
Who knew i had these?
Such
Great
Ideas

Get out your books and look at them.
Ask what if.....


Look at this cutie in blues


And flowery cuteness


OMG I NEED to use my 2.5 squares 
Like this

Graph paper and pencils please!


And how cool is this?
I picture odd blocks from my parts dept
Hanging like this  in a row

Looks like a quilt clothesline

See???? I have had these books and sometimes
Your taste changes or you see different quilts because you are at a different level

Its like having a new book with new ideas

love it 

Are you using your books for fun play?

And today if you see Colette of whataboutrheema blog wish her a happy birthday
But
Dont tell her i sent you.lol
Shes not older, shes like fine wine.....
And a nice person too

Happy happy birthday Colette!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, and so much more. Books sometimes help move your creativity right along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-read my quilt books a lot--and search through them for inspirational ideas...thanks for the tip ;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete