Monday, February 24, 2020

So far a productive year 2 months in


So far I have for the most part kept to my goals for the year 

1 finish a ufo
2 finish a yarn ufo
3 move something further along 


Jan had me finishing this project for me
Er um I guess for Dunkin
It was a me project so went to  the back of the line 


Another finish in feb
Another me project that went to the back of the line 


These were a jan ufo finished and delivered in feb


A diversion thank you finish


Along with the bag


So cute that kitty fabric.
Wish i had more
It was literally a strip 2.5 wide by about 18 and all used in this project


This got moved further along with a little help from my friends
Dunkin and Julierose 
Thanks guys!


I even had a little time to organize
My plaids and homespuns are in here


New skills are being worked on


I guess i need to find this me project and get er done


Are you finishing up ufos?
Analyzing why they are a ufo in the first place?



3 comments:

  1. Getting stuck makes for my UFO's..I seem to reach a point where nothing looks good to me--and then--into the UFO drawer it goes...you have made wonderful progress with your list already;)) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my UFOs are waiting for borders - I hate borders. BUT working thru all of those this year.

    ReplyDelete