Saturday, February 1, 2020

Goals

For 2020 i didnt want to make resolutions.
I never stick to them.
Instead i like to list goals and see if I can meet them.




I wanted to do 3 things each month.

1. Finish a project
2. Work on a yarn project
3. Move a ufo further along

I am happy to report that i finished tying my fleece blanket from last year




I finished a purple knit dishcloth....no picture




And i am moving the deer backing further
along




I also cleaned a little and found over 27 mugrugs so i put them in the mailroom with a sign. For a little happy mail take one.
When i went up later there were only 8 left
I hope they made their new homes pretty and fun

Yay.......mission January accomplished!!!!
Onto February

2 comments:

  1. Good for you--I am still working on oranges quite a lot as I want to begin a hand piecing project this month..I used to hand sew all my seams and now I want to return to doing some of that..using 2.5" squares...mini charms...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job setting and meeting goals. 27 Mug rugs. Wow!

    ReplyDelete