Saturday, February 15, 2020

A finish and some playtime


A small finish
But nonetheless a FINISH
part of my thankyou for the scraps 
And i used the very last of that white binding with Nothing to spare 


Remember this from last year?
I played with slabs of color
And made a child size quilt
Dunkin claimed it


I used up a lime green piece for the back
And red binding


He uses it on my ironing board when he is stalking....er um watching.....um helping me



It makes a nice backdrop for these
I started as just one but like potato chips it morphed into the whole bag
And now a new project is born

Trying to see if i need a white or color background for them
Was thinking gray actually
My idea is alternating blocks 
One block the squares surrounded by the background 
And the other block the same size of background with star appliqued on.

It may be a cute baby quilt too
Maybe i should sneak in some eye spy fabrics making it fun for a little one


Hmmmm
As you can see someone is not happy i am using his bed

He just stared out the window until i dismantled it

BRAT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They would make a cute baby quilt...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the back of Dunkin's quilt. LOL He did not give you permission to use his stuff.

    ReplyDelete