Monday, February 17, 2020

I played in the stash again



Julie was thinking of making this block
Hmmmm......i like it


I decided to play with this so I can gift it to jackys friends friend who gifted us scraps
This little cat strip was in that stash as was the black


I pulled a feather fabric from my stash for the inside

Because well you know.....cats and birds
Bird? What bird?
He tawt he saw a puddy cat.....
He did he did!!!
Lol
 Sorry.....I couldnt help myself


Anywho i pulled a blue zipper
And sewed the cat bag up
Added a little decorative stitch down the front


Feathers lining it


Even covered the fabric defect
Er um I mean added a design element to show the year  of that fabric
And a bag was born.......

So for my scraps to play with I made a Bruins mugrug and a cat zip bag as a thank you back to her

I love it.........hope she does too

3 comments:

  1. Cute bag. Love the Bee Skep. I think I have a similar pattern, which should go into my farmgirl quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really the cutest bag...she will love it!
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bag! I love using when we use our stash!

    ReplyDelete