Friday, February 21, 2020

More distractions to play in the stash with


These guys need to be added to


They are lonely in that little pile and I now have some lights to play with


More of these need to be made


To further this along


A full bin of plaids.......of all sorts and colors 


My 3 inch squares are kinda low


Strips are overflowing 
Better make more string blocks 


My 2.5 is pretty full too


This wants to be a bag


This does too
So i will see what i can do
What are your scraps saying to you?

3 comments:

  1. Mine are singing "..String along with me, I'm on my way to the stars.." a la Perry Como! LOL
    Does that "age" me or what??;000

    It's going to be a day off from Santa and his Lane buds, want to RELAX and take a bit of time to "pluck" some strings from my stash...hahaha
    Hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. My scraps are saying come on tame me baby! I dare you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your jars holding your scraps. As usual, I love your different projects! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete