Thursday, February 13, 2020

Monthly goals


Every month i need to 
1 finish a project. 
2.finish a yarn project and 
3 move a quilting project closer to the finish.

January i met those goals

Its early in Feb and i am doing ok with them so far




This is a 4 patch ufo that was just hanging out with no purpose

Now it wants to be a baby boy quilt called traffic  jam 



These were started in jan as play
And 9 valentine mug rugs are now finished
Just
In
Time 



See how purty?


Who will receive one?
Hmmmmm


This guy needs lights cut to finish blocks



But 2 needed to be sewn........moved further along


.

A challenge


Finished with spare parts


Yep i see a set of zippy bags


And just because i dont want to feel left out

Guess all i need is my scarf done and Feb will be under wraps.....

Are you moving things along?

Today is my Dads birthday. He is 88. He and my mom were married on Valentines Day and it would have been their 67th anniversary tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute mug rugs, and I do like the dark fabric on your block. Happy Birthday dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Dad;))

    Great projects made and in the pipeline...
    I really like the Traffic Jam with a dark background...

    I readied 3 of my little orange pieces for quilting--so now that makes 5--I have one left and STILL there are scraps--yikes...
    Taking an Orange break for a bit...",,mine eyes have seen that glory.."
    hahaha hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete