Saturday, February 22, 2020

Chandelier shaking


My chandelier was shaking
Or was that me shaking the earth because I love love love this so far

Since I had finished my gifts and I now have light fabrics
(THANKS JULIEROSE)
I decided to cut them up for the blocks i have ready to sew
I think I had almost 20 to do
So I cut 2 inch strips then subcut into my sizes
And sewed them chain pieced style

Did you hear my Pfaff humming along?




I love quilts like that

Chain away without a care
Making a huge stack of blocks lickity split 

I couldnt resist setting them out to show Dunkin
Hey at 4am he was the only one up...ha ha
I think he liked them

I know I do.....
Now I need to paw thru my 3.5 squares and see if i can find matching 2 inch squares

If not.......i can certainly cut groups of them from scraps

What are you working on today???

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is coming together beautifully..i see Dunkin approves, too..lol have fun hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your lights scrappy? Love that quilt. Today I worked on a table runner for the Tuesday sewing group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Chandelier blocks!
    I think I did hear your Pfaff today when I got up from mine to press some blocks!

    ReplyDelete