Thursday, February 20, 2020

Gifts already in the tote


Remember the wedding last Fall of my niece?
This is my favorite picture of them 
I took advantage of the fact that at this time the places that turn photos into gifts are not busy and they have deep discounts

I had this done on a sherpa blanket for them for Christmas  for less than half price

Yes you heard that right
I received it in the mail and it is pretty
I am pleased and now officially have 2 people done for Christmas this year

Do you plan ahead for gifts?
If you have some pictures and were thinking of picture gifts
Check it out.
Shutterfly, vistaprint, york photo and many others to choose from
Check out their codes for deep discounts, free shipping etc. This came in less than a week to my door

Very very happy.



4 comments:

  1. They will just love this I am sure! Nice planning ahead...I am still waitin' for him to "...come to town" . I finished Angel, two moons and a star so far--next are 5 tree blocks...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant to think ahead! Sweet gift, so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! I always say I'm going to plan way ahead of time but I never follow through.

    ReplyDelete