Sunday, February 23, 2020

Honing quilt skills


Dunkin saw my new book and decided he too wants to improve his assistant skills.



Hmmm.....interesting Mom
That Sharyn lady does what you do.....
What if .....
What if i set on point
What if I make it scrappy 
What if I reverse lights and darks

Yep.....i think he is gonna be an even better assistant now

He used to rearrange my blocks because I dont make the quilt exactly like the pattern

Maybe now he will see my vision.


Love ya too buddy!


4 comments:

  1. Ooh how cute is that pix? I am quilting away on my Dresden Orange Slice...fun and relaxing...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need another set of eyes to give you inspiration. I think he's a great assistant!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunkin is such a good helper! Adorable picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet picture of you two. Looks like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete