Monday, February 3, 2020

Thelma and Louise on the road


Thelma and Louise went on a roadtrip. Soon it is Miss Jackys birthday.
I think she said she is finally gonna be 16

This was us at the beginning of the trip 





Technical difficulties with the cameraperson. You just cant get good help these days.lol


First stop......Joann fabrics




I didnt even get in the door and my cart is almost full.
Pillow forms half price.....
Someones gonna get pillows next Christmas.....
Oh yeah


Jackys cart.....so lame.....doesnt she know how to SHOP??????
GEESH


Jacky.  This is how you do it .....
I needed light fabrics so Christmas whiteonwhites were 50 percent off.....i got the rest of the bolts

What?  Dont judge.......lol
I NEED them. I DO I DO.


I think Jacky was 40 percent off.....
Nobody put her in their cart........
I would have but she wouldnt let me sling her over my shoulder.......
Lol


This is her dainty bag from her shopping......



And my half of the car
4 pillows a book and some fat quarters and fabrics in whites and creams


Been wanting this book. I am sooo excited.
I know I know 
I am not planning new projects
YET


Next up was lunch......
After all someone is having a birthday in 3 days so I bought her stuff, baked her a cake, and took her to lunch.

We both had the farmhouse chicken dish
Chicken with asparagus, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 sides in a garlic sauce

I got the sweet potato and broccoli
Jacky got fries and broccoli 

I still had money left on the cards I brought to use up.
But .........




We were sleepy after that big lunch so no more shopping.
  the nice policeman told us to move on home and he would save us a trip to the slammer.
How nice....he was gonna give us a room to chill out but we decided to drive home before the boys came looking for us.

You know how husbands can be when you say I am just going to the fabric store........

Do you go shopping with your quilting buddy?  Its the best!

Wanna be my buddy and go on the next trip with us?



3 comments:

  1. Ooh what a super road trip;)))
    Great idea to get whit eon white for your lights...
    I like to tea dye them--the patterns come out just a wee tad darker...neat look--Glad you had a good outing hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl getting lights! You will just go to town now. Looks like a great time. What Blockheads book is that. They are doing blockheads round 3 now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time! And it looks like you got great bargains! Happy Birthday to Jacky!!

    ReplyDelete