Thursday, August 1, 2019

Scarf and things

Making a scarf using these 2 skeins



The light one is not as orange as it is coming out here

Will show you when i am done
Started it at oil change appointment
And about a third way done


This is my plant in the front 
Autumn joy sedum or something like that
It turns a pink color in the fall
Since the tree us gone it is growing like crazy 



A clipping i took a couple years ago is thriving too


My only surviving rose 
Boo boo face


My rose of Sharon 
Its huge and too close to the house


But so pretty


My peppers are waiting for me to rescue them from whatever is eating them


Tomatoes are small but prolific

I guess my thumb is kinda greenish 



Better stick to what I know huh.
These 3 table toppers are done

They started as a day of play in the 2.5 squares
Love it 
They fit perfectly on a smaller table


My inspector making sure all is well with the stitching and all


The back can be pretty too

Just sayin......



2 comments:

  1. Lovely Sedum Autumn Joy--I get one every year--they turn such a glorious rosy red in autumn...i love those little squares (no kidding, huh? hahaha)
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such nice flowers growing in your yard. And you have lots of nice projects too!

    ReplyDelete