Saturday, August 10, 2019

And the winner is.........


Dunkin had me up early
He knew the deadline was midnight
And wanted to pick a winner


Cmon Mom
Drink your coffee already
Purrrrrrr


Ok I Will just wait here



Maybe if I nudge you......with my nice sharp claws




Ok I picked a winner..........
It wasn't easy. I used a computer algorithm that runs on the flux capacitor and ........oh never mind.


I picked a winner...

For this fun Christmas panel

A head start for a quilt for the holidays!

And



The



Winner



Is



Emily

Emily......your brand new panel will arrive at Sharon's house soon.
We will make sure it is carried safely to you via a bullet proof Fancy limo with an adorable driver.
And he will give you neck massages while you sew......oh no wait.....
That may be the NEXT freebie

Anyways, congratulations
And
We 
 wish you and yours a Merry Christmas

Ok so we are a little late for Christmas in July but we like to be unique. Christmas in August can be fun too.

for Emily and all the other entrants, come back again next Friday for another fun freebie.
You never know what I will have.
It may be a cool link or pattern
No telling 

And no Colette I am not cleaning my room lol
(THERE'S A WISE GUY IN EVERY GROUP) hee hee

if I did clean I wouldn't be able to find anything  ha ha

Thanks all for visiting......

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Emily--nice one Dawn...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Emily! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emily. It will be a fun Christmas sew.

    ReplyDelete