Thursday, August 8, 2019

Dont pull the wool over my eyes


Remember this odd combo?
Not really wool
But leftover yarns that I need to use up

I started a scarf at the car appointment


I get many comments and looks...
Wow those are big needles
What cha making?
My grandmother used to do that. Thanks for the memory

Etc.
I dont mind
My hands need to be busy so I do what I need to do

Besides it makes great little easy tuck in gifts 


And to think it was about a skein leftover 
From sonething else

Look how pretty this is getting

And from two unlikely partners


Kinda like life isn't it?

So different but they compliment each other well.

And this will surely keep someone warm this winter.
A win-win 
I use up yarn
Someone is warm

I think that is a good reason to grab my needles and knit

As you can see its nothing fancy
Just knit every row
Using large 17 inch needles

I love making things
Dont you?

Come back Fri for a giveaway
If you dont comment you cant win

Dunkins rules


3 comments:

  1. Aye aye Dunkin ;)))
    Very pretty ombre scarf--I love that people are fascinated when you are making something...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Good use of lost time waiting at the car dealership. I read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting is a great way to pass the time! The yarns look great together.

    ReplyDelete