Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Oh we need a little Christmas.....


Rifling through more fabrics i found this beautiful Christmas panel.

And some coordinating fabric
I think i see another little gift soon.

We will see with all thats in progress at the moment




See? Isnt it purty?
I love it




And found some of the coordinating fabric in my stash
Meant to be wasnt it




This one works too
So i think i have the beginnings of another pretty top


I found panels I forgot I had 
If i can get daughter and granddaughter done then grandsons will be giftcards as they are 17 and 18 and live out of state

Trying to get families done. I may need to rethink my methods ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous panel--I am trying to find a border for my red/green/pinky snowballs--this is a hard one--So far i don't like anything...will keep on looking...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete