Monday, August 19, 2019

Tiptoe thru the tulips.......



This is the pic my niece sent for me to replicate.
We need 8 arrangements for the bridal shower



This is the first one i did.
She wanted purple in there too so i added


What do you think?
I need 7 more and my gluegun died. 
Ughhhhhh

Jacky to the rescue.
Hoping to get a couple more done at least


These will be the favors. 40 heart dishes with candles and on the other side a mini bottle of wine
With a key bottle opener
And a sticker that says
Love is the key to happiness.

I have my work cut out for me.......



******update******


Another one.......


This is how I start....
Take off the stem 
Hot glue on styrofoam 
Then i hot glue like caulking all around
To hold it


I start with the bottom


And work my way up


I think they came out pretty good 


Not exactly l like the picture 
She had but pretty anyway


See?
All a little different
But the same colors 

Six of them done....

2 to go and more purple flowers needed

Linking up with Beth of lovelaughquilt




3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful--nice work Dawn..you are so talented...;)))
    Be sure to take pictures of them for yourself--or if you want to go into floral arranging...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Better than the original!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like these! Great just for some home decor for the season.

    ReplyDelete