Sunday, August 18, 2019

Playing while waiting


I played for a couple hours while waiting to go for groceries
I usually take my neighbor with me and so wait for her to wake.
While waiting, i made ten string crazy blocks
I dont use paper on mine........lazy me hates to rip it off 



So i just grab and sew strips and cut if too long

I chain piece and cut like Edward Scissorhands  lol

I put them vertical and horizontal and when I get a block size I quit and start another

Fun
No stress 
Sewing





Funny how the stringy strips seem to multiply

Or else they move now that they can breathe

Lol

Julie I think these will go in a tin with my tulip pattern for more play in January

What do you make in little snippets of time?

1 comment:

  1. Super idea for those tulips...I also love to play with snippets of cloth a lot...I think they surprise you a lot and allow you to try out many color combos you wouldn't normally think of...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete