Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Hump day....what day is it......


Hey......what day is it????
Insert large camel here lol



When looking to work on my thankful project this owl hooted.
Its HUMP DAY

He wanted to be looked at 
I tried to finish him but he belongs to a group of 4 that I need backing for .........so I moved on


Dunks as always was very helpful




I then spied this.
.
.
.
Squirrel 

Or acorn 
Or side project

Hmmmmm

If I use 2.5 squares and hst 
This would come out 20 inches

A perfect width for a runner 


Noooooooooo

I need to finish my thankful runner

If I Can make my way to my room
Maneuvering around boxes of flowers 
And wayward pumpkins
And favor parts and bits

And dont forget my overflowing 
Christmas box.
Good thing huh?
Not many of my projects are getting done these days 

Almost over......the shower is the Sat after Labor Day

Hope I get a breather in between.
Thanks for voting.

I am going to work on thankful
I need to batt and back it
Then quilt and bind







4 comments:

  1. Oooh what a cute acorn--and love that owl...
    ummm my turkey pattern went into hiding when I did my fold-a-thon--he's confused--thinks thanksgiving is very close--lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute acorn and love the owl too. I have seen that fabric panel set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the acorn and it would go together quickly!

    ReplyDelete