Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Bridal shower coming up


I spent Sunday at Joanns 
Looking for white pumpkins
And ingredients for 6 to 8 arrangements

This store only had 4
So niece had to go to another store to get 4 more



These will be used



And these

I wont be quilting for a bit
As the shower is in Sept
But I will show you the fun things
We are working on

My nieces all do whatever I need
Them to do like turn my water on
Get 6 cases of water when I had eye surgery
And I would do anything for them. 

The diaper cake was cancelled
She couldnt believe how expensive they were to make.

Now the bridal shower is next. 
Then the wedding flowers for Nov 2
I will be busy busy
But I love creating with my nieces
I will be happy making with my hands.

Is quilting your only creative outlet
Or do you do other things too?

I envy people that can make beautiful writing on signs

I have not mastered that yet 



3 comments:

  1. I love the white pumpkins and flowers you've chosen---it's fun to be crafty...lol
    i haven't done many other crafts just a few--mostly needleworks and diamond painting and coloring...
    a bit of watercolor and drawing...
    Good luck making them--looking forward to seeing how they come out...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll make beautiful arrangements for the shower. I like to knit but that's it. Sewing/quilting takes up a lot of my time.

    ReplyDelete