Monday, August 5, 2019

Magazine inspiration


I am reading a quilt magazine

I have not bought one in a while
The prices of them are crazy

This turkey pillow caught my eye 

Isnt he cute?


Its in Quilts & more



Some of this home style tea and pie are in there too

A squirrel to chase later 

What cool patterns have you come across lately?

I made some banana muffins

Wont you join me for breakfast?



Dont worry 
They are sugar free for less bad stuff

And pretty tasty too


This got finished today
Another topper for my 12 days


See how cute?
A nice Fall one


The back


And started on another


The back


Just need to find a binding and get this one done 

A little each day
Helps to keep me on track

You making anything fun?




3 comments:

  1. what cute toppers--you are on a roll with these--I will be searching for what i think is missing on my snowball adventure--the top needs something--what? that is the question and I hate sewing things on AFTER I've put it together...maybe some applique on top and bottom? Two angels??? we'll see...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your toppers! I wish I could have a muffin with you. They look good!

    ReplyDelete