Tuesday, August 20, 2019

How many of you made one?


How many of you tried that method?
Did you make one?
Make a few?

Do you like it?

I thought it was fast and fun

Jacky did too
She is on her second baby quilt using that pattern




I saw this on the internet 
What a great way to tame scraps

Have a 10 inch piece?
Have only a 5 inch piece?

Put them in piles and mix and match for a scrappy version 

What i like is my stripes will all be going the same way

A directional print will be going the same way

All
Without
Fussy
Cutting

I wonder how fun this would be to play with other sizes

Jacky played with 5 inch and 2.5 squares

I was thinking maybe a 15 inch then ten
Then 5 then 2.5 and make a very modern pillow

Does your mind wander like mine? 
Hee hee
Seems I am always asking 
What if.........

I guess thats my creative side of  the brain 



3 comments:

  1. My mind is always wandering these days...I haven't tried this block as yet; I am about to start assembling my snowball blocks...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this method yet. I've made a quilt with this block in the past. I mixed up 2 different sizes of this block which I hoped would add a little interest to the quilt.

    ReplyDelete