Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Baby


These are some of the things I have for the diaper cake that my niece needs for an Aug shower

My niece needs to get the rest to me so I can get it done.
My crunch time is beginning now....




These are also in the wings
Waiting to be put with white pumpkins
As 8 centerpieces for a bridal shower in early Sept

Lots to do in the next few weeks

But neither of these projects involves any quilting.
Oh baby!

Tell all your quilty friends to come here to my blog on Friday and comment for a giveaway.
I will ship international addresses too.
Have a friend with no blog?
Mention their name and a way to get in touch if they win.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be a busy lady, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so you didn't make the flowers from fabric. But I still think you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete