Thursday, August 15, 2019

Getting ready for weekend


I got a squishy pkg
Arent you jealous?
You should be


My friend Julierose sent me this
So i can use up strips and make tulips 
Sooooo fun

But a diversion I need to save for later



These have been multiplying
And then waning
Two have been given away so need to replace for my 12 days

Nice to have a gift box


This was my fav and it went to 
A gal who just retired



Another fun one


Ready to back and quilt 


Ready to bind

And pumpkins and flowers and hot glue in my room
Oh my

I better get cracking!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be very busy with that Wedding and Shower preps...good luck hugs,Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting the Shower and Wedding stuff ready. Love your quilting projects! Squishy packages are the best! Especially from Julierose!

    ReplyDelete