Thursday, August 29, 2019

A...acorn......B...bad....lol





Ok ok......
I KNOW.......

but what if you cant sleep
And your mind is racing with everything you need to do 
And the stupid water pills kick in and wake you up

4 hours after you go to bed........Ughhhhhh 

I didnt have shower favor ingredients ...

I didnt feel like painting....

So what's a girl to do ?


CHASE SQUIRRELS AND MAKE AN ACORN 

now I need lights which will need to be cut
And then another acorn for the other end
And a cute runner will be born

I love my 2.5 squares already cut and ready to sew 

My container didnt look like I had any browns but it did......
Browns and beiges and even some yellows made it in there



I then played with teeny strips that were headed for the trash
Hmmmm
Maybe a cute little pincushion



MEANWHILE
BACK AT THE RANCH
THIS
NEEDS 
TO
GET

DONE

hubs got whitewash paint instead of white
So looks like a roadtrip first


My days lately have involved this "sewing machine"
For those who name theirs should I call her Hot Mama???

Lol


I will be playing with rolls and rolls of cellophane this weekend
Once niece brings me the labels


So at 1 am I saw these 1.5 squares


And these 2.5 squares

And decided to play 

You got somethin to say about it???
Ha ha
Hope your Thurs involves sewing what you love






2 comments:

  1. Oh great you got to sew a bit--but, oh that lost sleep,right?? ZZZZZ's today. I am sewing my snowball blocks together and I don't like them much...waaah...maybe I can do something to fix them--or not--like I said: quiltus interruptus..
    ;000 hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deer! Ooops I said that with my outside voice while rolling my eyes. I meant oh dear you do get into lots of stuff with your insomnia. LOL

    ReplyDelete