Sunday, August 11, 2019

Baby shark do do do do do ...baby shark


Now you are singing arent you?
Especially if you have young kids or grandkids......
Anywho....my new boss decided that a baby shark that her son no longer wanted belonged with me.
Why? 
No clue.....
but I know a great nephew that may be interested lol

She got it as a souvenir down the Cape years ago she said.
For those not from these here parts
She means Cape Cod

Anyway he is making me nervous 
Looking at me like that
While i sew
Because you know a curious cat
Thinks it is for HIM

NOT! Lol


Jacky I Just wanted you to see I really do fill up my trash 

I, unlike you, DO NOT throw out perfectly good pieces of scrap  
Love ya girl 

Ps I paid the trash pickup so I can peruse your throwaways
Ha ha just kidding


This too resides in my sewing room
And NO I AM NOT SMOKIN STUFF 
its basil from my garden 
I am drying it for the winter
When it will flavor my dishes

Wish you could smell it 
Ahhhhh smells like Italian lunch 


I go the long route and let it dry naturally
Every day turning leaves and replacing paper towels

They say it takes about 3 or 4 weeks or until it crumbles when you pick it up

Then I will pack it in a jar



And cause I have seagreen and basil greens going on I grabbed my green 2.5 squares to make another table topper

Whats happening in your sewing room?

Bet not baby sharks!

Do do do do do.......lol

3 comments:

  1. Ugh--I couldn't even have it in the house!! Yikes!! Scarey.....I'll bet Dunkin is lickin' his lips...
    [that eyeball just staring...pas pour moi!!]
    Anyhoo gal, love the little greens squares one..I dry my own basil the same way...always have some on my kitchen counter--what a heavenly smell--my fave herb--that and tarragon...
    Back to finish up my snowballs from the deep freeze (hah) the neutral ones with the batik corners...after my pineapple fling!!
    Hugs julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just doing BOM blocks and catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your basil smells so good! I love pesto! I'm still plugging along on my projects. It would be nice to finish one. Or two!

    ReplyDelete