Thursday, February 3, 2022

Slow moving around here

 


When I was going to work on a minus 6 degree morning this is what I found

He has t h e right idea for sure
I bent to kiss him and he was like just let me be
Lil booger!



This was the only sewing I could muster
I had made panels of 1.5 scraps 
Added pink strip top and bottom
Quilted it
And made a bag


Then put binding on this one


So happy a finish
Just need to put a label on back


Other side of my bag

I love using my scraps 

It's like a challenge to myself
What can you become

Bag?
Potholder?
Placemats?
Quilted clothing?

It's fun to wonder and create
What's happening in your sewing room????


3 comments:

  1. Nice that you've gotten to the binding stage--almost done on that cute quilt:)))
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Minus six. Yet you had to go to work? That sucks. We have had 32 hours of snow and wind, and only about 4 inches of snow. Nice finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛ Dunks is so precious! He's a cutie pie for sure! ๐Ÿ’• Your pink bag with quilt blocks is pretty & useful. All the tiny different color blocks are great! Your quilt finish is beautiful as well. ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงถ I agree with you that it IS fun to wonder & create! I've been thinking of making a couple zipper bags. I've also been collecting men's cotton button up shirts from the thrift stores to cut up & make a quilt from. I've been reading about people doing that & it seems neat! They say the quilts are very soft. ๐ŸŒป Take care. ๐ŸŒ 

    ReplyDelete