Sunday, February 27, 2022

Farmgirl stuff


I did a kind of mockup of my farmgirl blocks 

And found I have a lot on non white background. Not shown here

They may become their own quilt

But here are some
Paired with the 12 inch I just made



And more

Hmmmm
These blocks just fill a poster board size 




Some of my favs......this choc cake on antique green glass
My camera keeps turning them on me  ughh



This may need to be next
We grew strawflowers and could often be found on a blanket in the front lawn wiring them as you pick just the flowers and dry
They need the wire and then floral tape to use in bouquets


And some silver foxes may need to come out too

As you can see my pattern criteria isn't just Lori Holt but any 6 or 12 inch block Pieced that fits my farm stories

Hoping to get at least one flimsy done up soon

We will see..........



 

5 comments:

  1. What beautifully sewn blocks, Dawn--i love how they all play together...that cake one is just beautiful- as is the bunny rabbit. This will be such an amazing memory quilt..I love them all!! Great work
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunny in there with all of the others. The strawberry block of Lori's is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌞 Your blocks are so colorful & pretty. Each block is very nice. Your quilt will be really awesome! I can't wait to see what block you make next. 🌻🐣🦋

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice mix of farm related blocks and I love that each one has a special memory attached to it. The girls are going to love these quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great blocks. I agree love the bunny block.

    ReplyDelete