Sunday, February 20, 2022

Farmgirl progress



I found this pattern I had printed off
Not lori holt but still cute

I made the 12 inch block to see

I used a farmgirl cherry print and scraps from stash
I
Love 
It


Now to make a plan for more 12 inch blocks for the Nieces 

Every summer we would be outside grinding peppers and onions for relish for my mom. My uncle who lived next door would see us and know he would soon be able to come over and get a warm bowl of relish 

He ate it like a vegetable dish and I enjoy it that way too when canning day is here



Does anyone have ideas on how to turn the fox block here into a raccoon

I need a raccoon block 


Have been perusing this magazine to see what I need to plant in the garden
So many ideas


 

3 comments:

  1. Check out "The Objects of Design" vlog--shedoes a lot of animals--I think I may have seen a racoon there?
    I love your Farm girl latest block...great colors...so pretty, Dawn.
    Have fun choosing veggies for the spring--it IS coming, right???? ;000
    hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat canning book. Pretty jar block. 🌻🌟

    ReplyDelete