Friday, February 25, 2022

Fri sewing and storm


Supposed to get loaded with 9 inches of snow today. 
Ughhhhhh

But that means a sew day as long as power stays on

This bunny represents my bunny Snipoet
He had a white patch on his nose 

He was a wild bunny.
Dad was harrowing up the field to plant and a bunny had a nest burrow in the field.he could not see it but heard the mama screech

She and a few babies were killed but we took the rest home to nurture and release when old enough

I always hoped they made it and we didn't make them easy fox food

Felt so bad for them losing their mama who thought her babies were safe in that burrow


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh "Snipoet" is so darling!! What a great memory block for your quilt..beautiful work.
    Stay warm and enjoy your "sewing-snow day"--hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunny block. Hope the weather didn't get too bad for you and you were able to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that is a cute pattern for a bunny. I had a bunny, which was found at my piano teacher's house. She told me take it home. Her name was Brandywine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunny block is so cute! Baby bunnies have a hard time surviving here in town because of the dogs and free roaming cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🐇 Beautiful bunny! I love bunnies. I'm sure your Snipoet bunny did very well. 🐇 🐇

    ReplyDelete