Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Ufo play


I started to make my pieces match in size with strips  
So I could sew them together


Yeah a little purple jellytoll strip tucked here and there

It's all good

Making 2 big pieces about 21 inches by 25 or so
And trying to keep in mind the center has a huge pocket that will cover it
So put your ugliest  front and center

If you want to make one I will give you measurements I am using 

I figure I can probably use jelly strips for handles too

Will see as I go

If you wanna play grab those unloved blocks and   
fabrics 
Heck even jelly strips work
Project started with a few blocks but list interest?
Clean em out and play
Color coordinate if you want
Mine will be willy nilly
Wanna get some ufo done in 2022 and have a useful finish?
Grab your stuff and.......
Ready
Set
SEW




 

1 comment:

  1. 🛍 Your bag pieces are looking really cool. Thanks for the encouragement! Bags are so useful. Unique bags are the bestest!! 🧵 🧶🧵

    ReplyDelete