Saturday, February 26, 2022

Remember this gift




Do you remember this valentines gift?

Yeah from my enabler friend Julierose 

Don't look.....I don't have time..... I don't need another squirrel.......



Oh shoot!!!!!!
Oops I did it again right?????

I like the brights

Hmmmm

May be a project for the Kaffe fabs I find hard to use up


Need to find more yellow  background I think

I made this the 4 inch size to use up 2.5 squares

I have solid turquouse.....should each flower be different b ackgrounds?

Set with white sash?

Attic window???

Something else???

The start of huge log cabin blocks???

Alternate set with string blocks?

Center of churndash?

Ideas???????

JULIE??????
LOL





 

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha--decisions decisions, right? I just love that pattern--I want to do mine in purples I think..with yellow centers. Your colors look like Spring for sure...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern! How could you resist not making it??? How'd you do with the snow? We didn't get a foot, more like 8 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun block. Give yourself a free day where you can work on anything you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pattern will work great to use up the Kaffe fabrics. I think different background for each flower and then sashed??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blocks. I have Kaffe fabrics left over from my pineapple quilt.

    ReplyDelete