Sunday, February 13, 2022

Gotta get back to the farm


I came across this block and thought I need to get back to this quilt

I think I should be close to a top

My sis in law thru a wrench in my plan
I was making one quilt with a journal of stories on our farm that went with the blocks

She goes who will get the quilt 

Hmmmmmm
My kids wouldn't care because they are not connected to my family
They were children by choice not birth

My 5 nieces would all love it

Do I need 5????
O better start making some blocks in 12 inch size and figure out layouts

Just sayin......


We never had goats but wish we did
They seem like fun

Do you have a farmgirl quilt to move along?

I need to revisit and see how many blocks are done
And what I can make next


 

3 comments:

  1. Uh-ooh--when everyone wants one you can see your list just mushrooming, right? Love how you used that little telephone-y gal--I still have a piece of that fabric...need to use it up--maybe for the grandgirls...a very girly fabric, don't you think?
    Hugs from a snowy House on the Hill...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the goat. He died this past year but he was 9-10. Yep I can see you needing 5. My idea big easy blocks do in 12 inch. Do some quilty type of blocks or just plain 9 patches or path blocks to alternate. You could make each one a wee bit different. But you do need to write down the memories to share with each block and its significance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌞Very neat block. I like the goat fabric too. Very neat! 🌻

    ReplyDelete