Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Found treasures



While um cleanjng.....moving things around.......straightening up I found this treasure

12 blocks sewn using scrap 4 patches in centers
And a jelly roll line of brights for borders

In aqua, black, hot pink, orange etc

If I border the blocks in a white jelly roll
Put 3 x 4 blocks down

It would be 32 x 42? 

I think

These are 8 inch finish

Or......
I could make 8 inch blocks for between
For 40 x 56 is
If my math is correct  maybe some 8 inch planned blocks would do.

Hmmmmm


And looking here

A RACCOON
but paper Pieced
From Joanne fabric site 

I think I would rather redraw similar and figure out sizes of pieces

Maybe.....

We will see how much work it will take


Meanwhile anyone have a good 6 or 12 inch baseball block I can piece?  Needs white background
Yeah. The challenge 

Will try and put my non white blocks together and show you that version




 

No comments:

Post a Comment