Thursday, February 10, 2022

Dunkin says hi


Dunkin says hi to all his blogging friends 
Boy this picture shows his belly rolls lol



I gave some extra pasta and beans to my boss as I won't live long enough to use what I have

I always stockpiled because I didn't want to leave Rich to go to the store
But when you take inventory........
Oh boy!!!!
Anyway I gave some away and her Mom made me this cute drawstring bag for my projects
Isn't it cute? It's Roomy too


And..........
Drum roll please........

Ok ok so it's not a BIG FINISH

But ITS A FINISH!!!!!@

INTO THE EASTER BOX YOU GO

bear brother will like it me thinks 🤔
I am plugging along with my next pieces 

I am doing  1 finish
1 move something along 
And 1 other craft

So this month hoping for Nieces quilt 
Move along my woven quilt
And finish up this wooden signs

What are you up to????

 

4 comments:

  1. Really cute "chickie" holder!! I am still icing away here! Hoping to sew some triangles today...for a little while anyway...Hooray for sunshine this morning!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, Dunkin! Don't worry pal, I have rolls too LOL.
    Your little chickie is adorable and will surely put a smile on your brother's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Dunkin is getting a wee bit plump? It is winter weight. You should be boy cat he is absolutely huge during the fall and winter, we actually say he makes seismic waves in the puddles. Cute bag, yep I still have problems with buying too much, and have been trying to use up. (Insert rolling eyes)

    ReplyDelete