Saturday, February 19, 2022

I am so blessed


Look at all this wonderfulness

My friend Colette of whataboutrheema sent this beautiful package to me





Look how pretty this is


And a cute card
Don't know how she got that picture of me
Lol


All wrapped so pretty

I have the best friends who know how to cheer a gal up for sure

Thank you thank you thank you my sweet friend




I also made a finish.a crocheted dish c loth

I liked the pattern.  One row sc and ch 1

Other row in the ch 1 sp hdc and ch 1 


Easy and quick.mine came out too big with 41 stitch start so need to go down a size needle or less sts but still was pleased

As you can see it used up scraps of yarn too.

Feb finish.....yay lol


4 comments:

  1. That's so nice of Colette! I love that fabric. Such a cute dish cloth. I should make some of those but I have to finish those socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet; i especially love that animal print--so adorable and the floral would go with so many things...enjoy:))) hugs for a great Saturday Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌞 Beautiful fabrics! So colorful! 🌟 Very nice dishcloth! 🌻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it. I have dishcloths I should finish too.

    ReplyDelete