Saturday, February 5, 2022

Prepping for the week


Remember my postage stamp quilt?
I decided to make more blocks leader ender style
So on my flannel foam board I set up a block
I chain piece the first 2 rows all the way down. Then i add the third row also chain piecing
Keeps it all together and easier to match my seams


This bag was quilted and cut
Now to cut lining and find a zipper
And maybe a finish In Feb will happen


I sewed more willy nilly style to make t h is piece around 25 x 21 or larger
Then I can cut batting and quilt er up




Same with this piece
One is the front and one is the back

Are you prepping for some sewing?




 

3 comments:

  1. Good idea for the leader-ender chain piecing...
    I like the orange squares...
    hugs for a great weekend Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been prepping when I take time to stitch. Lately I have been hibernating I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've prepped some triangles to use for leader-ender...I just can't remember to actually get them out when I'm sewing.

    ReplyDelete