Tuesday, February 22, 2022

A day in the life


It's almost March
Thus is What my wreath still.looks like 
Green and beautiful
I took it down to put up Easter but I still love it



I tried a new recipe
Any cabbage lovers out there?
It was delightful!
Take a cabbage and cut a third off top for a cover



Hollow out the center a bit saving cabbage making a bowl 
Fill the bowl with meatballs
Either raw or cooked.  I used store bought frozen ones
Pour a can of diced tomatoes over
You can add onion if you want
I added garlic, cracked black pepper, parsley, oregano, thyme, onion powder
I put the top on and the extra cabbage around it
Added a little wlater to pan
Covered in foil and baked
Mine took 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs till cabbage was done

Like stuffed cabbage without the rice 
A yummy filling meal for sure 

 


I mustered up some light blue and made 2 more blocks

I really should iron them all nice and pretty for you but nope

Keeping it real here folks
Wysiwyg
What you see is what you get

Progress although small

3 comments:

  1. Hey, progress is progress, right? That is my mantra these days: I got three more new backs and the 1st big circles to add to my 9 Curling blocks to make a total of 3x4=12.
    And took out my scrap bags and began sorting...
    then in another really short bit, I was able to cut 2.5" sqs for Fi's cross blocks...set up for today..
    little bits here and there get the job done!! with no angst...

    That cabbage recipe looks amazing! I L O V E
    cabbage...Tom doesn't--if I can find a small head
    I will make this for myself--do you think it would warm over well? (Even though I would like to, I ccannot eat a WHOLE head myself hahaha) ;}))
    Hope your week is going well hugs, on a cloudy day
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your cabbage looks yummy. I may have to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the cabbage recipe. I was just looking for a cabbage recipe that I haven't tried. Your cabbage looks so yummy!!🧄🧅🫑🍄

    ReplyDelete